Senior Associate Tax Advisor Solutions (m/f/d) Sales
At Taxdoo, we value flexibility and work-life balance, and as a remote-first organization, we believe that you should not have to sacrifice either to succeed.
We are on a mission to build the financial operating system for e-commerce in Europe, which will allow companies to focus on their core business without being slowed down by bureaucracy.
Taxdoo's products make it easy for e-commerce businesses and accountants to handle VAT (sales tax) and other compliance requirements while providing a comprehensive overview of their financial status. Our fully automated end-to-end solution is valued by thousands of customers across Europe.
Our team comes from a range of backgrounds, and we believe in our core values of Diversity, Simplicity, Quality, and Trust. Even if you don't think you fit every requirement of the job post, we encourage you to apply. We're more interested in your potential and your passion than your previous experience.
When it comes to hiring, we have a way. Strongly believing that great minds think alike, we want to join forces and align with you in four simple steps.
01Meet the recruiter
02Meet the team
03Meet the founders
What you will do
- You will organize live demos and webinars for tax consultants and tax consulting firms.
- You answer product-specific inquiries by phone as well as by mail.
- You will build long-term business relationships with tax advisors and clients.
- Through constant feedback, you will work closely with our Product Team and help further develop our software.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with our technical, marketing and customer support teams is part of your daily business.
- You will support the development of new sales channels for tax consultants and the development of marketing strategies.
- You will organize our appearances at various events/trade fairs and represent us on site.
- You will document and monitor your sales activities and present them to your manager.
What you are good at
- Ideally, you already have experience or points of contact in/with accounting.
- You have a degree or completed commercial training in a business-related field.
- You are interested in sales and/or business development or even already have first contact points or experience.
- You are open-minded, extroverted, curious and have a customer- and solution-oriented way of working.
- You work in a structured and independent manner, but are still a team player in every respect.
Learn more about our benefits here.
At Taxdoo, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In our recruitment process, we consider applicants regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or age. Diversity is one of the core values that we embrace on different levels within the organization- from our employees to our products and clients.
Click & ConnectWe love hearing from you. Meet the recruiter looking after this job opening and connect in case you have any future questions.
We know that with great power comes great responsibility. This is why we know what’s on you, what’s on us, and what we can do together.
Whether you are a self-starter or a team player, at Taxdoo we have your back. We work hard (but happily!) to create a place where your voice is heard and your ideas will come to life - no matter how big or small they may be.
Communication is key. As every vibrant startup grows, we also have obstacles to overcome. This is exactly why we put many efforts into constantly bettering our already great feedback culture by involving our management and ensuring they are there every step of the way.
By working with innovative technologies that support an outstanding product we came with full force to build the Financial Operating System for e-commerce. Taxdoo is the place for all those great minds who wish to make an impact with their work. Because we believe that what drives real change in the world is the people that make it.
More to Learn
Love all that you read but want to learn more? Here are three articles we picked for you below.
- May 02, 2023
- Maria Canero
Engineering Metrics: Take your team to the next level
You can’t improve what you don’t measure. These words of wisdom are often attributed to the famous management guru and thinker, Peter Drucker, and, especially in the context of modern software engineering, have never been more relevant. Measuring things is something we have been doing for thousands of years, it is a concept that we […]
- Mar 15, 2023
- Taxdoo Engineering
8 Things You Need to Know About Becoming an Engineering Manager
Moving to management is fun when you know what it takes It’s not easy being an Engineering Manager and it takes more than just a good work ethic. The first step in becoming a good leader is learning about yourself as an individual. Self-awareness and self-reflection are key if you want to be an empathetic […]
- Nov 29, 2022
- Hendrik Wallbaum
Technical debt and dirty dishes
Meet the Team
Our Department page covers all the necessary pieces to complete the puzzle.Meet the department